Get ready to energize your life?
Top Offers Only Today
Support your health and step-up your mental focus
post in: Beauty Date:14 Oct 2017, 05:35 views:4300
Sulfites are sulfur compounds that are usually used as preservatives in numerous kinds of foods and drugs. Sulfites stop bacterial growth in foods, thus increasing their shelf life. Sulfites are widely used in commercial foods.
Sulfites are also asthma present in fermented drinks and wines. Hence, the presence of sulfite in food causes allergy.
According to FDA estimation one out of 100 people suffer from Sulfite Allergy.
Sulfite allergy can be mild in some cases and nearly fatal in some.
Causes of Sulfite Allergy, sulfite Allergy results from consumption of foods containing sulfites. Since Sulphur Dioxide is an allergen, the consumption of sulfite containing food causes allergy such as contraction of airbags in lungs.
This leads to Asthma like symptoms. Sulfites in high concentration can be contagious for people suffering from severe asthma.
Sulfites lets off a gas known as Sulfur dioxide which when inhaled by an asthmatic patient results in severe bronchospasm. Symptoms of Sulfite Allergy, the main training symptoms of Sulfite Allergy are dizziness and respiratory problems within minutes of consuming sulfite related food. Other symptoms include flushing, fast heartbeats, choking, coma, hives, diarrhea, difficulty in swallowing, sneezing and swelling of throat.